Drive: M - F (8:30am - 5:30pm); Saturday (9am - 12pm)
Layton State Bank was founded in 1920 at 2740 W. Forest Home Avenue in response to the Layton Park businessmen who rode the trolley and wanted a bank conveniently located at the last stop. The businessmen went door-to-door in the community to raise the necessary capital to establish our first location, and nearly a century later our main office is still in the original building. Since then we've added more branch locations.
Our second location was built in Historic Greendale in 1947, just nine years after the community was built. In 1971, we moved to our current location at 5850 Broad Street. Layton State Bank is extremely proud to be the only independent bank in Greendale and maintains a strong presence in the community.
Our third location was built in New Berlin in 2000. The New Berlin office is a symbol of how Layton State Bank has grown and expanded along with our neighbors and the metro Milwaukee area. Located at 4850 S. Moorland Rd., we are now able to serve more of our customers more conveniently.
Our fourth and most recent location was built in West Allis in 2012. As well as offering full service banking products to the community, the West Allis office is also designated as the corporate office for Executive and Administrative Bank operations.
The West Allis office is a representation of the Bank's commitment to growth and its mission statement: To create value for our customers, community, employees, and shareholders.
Member FDIC & Equal Housing Lender
Located on the corner of Moorland and Beloit Road in New Berlin